19.8.11

2 months ago today

Two months ago today I married my best friend. So far its been the best 2 months of my life. I could not ask for anything more. He laughs at all my jokes, reminds me to stay grounded, and always has an ear to listen. What more could I ask for? Nothing!

The next morning, we ate chocolate chip cookies provided by the Manteo Resort in bed. B was in heaven.

Did I mention, this was the view as the sun set? Summerhill Pyramid Winery is amazing!

Of course there are some photos of me talking...  I always have something to say. Thank you to whomever captured this classy look.

But seriously, what was I saying?
a. These flowers are going to look crazy bright in photos.
b. Someone get me over to that wine, a spider tried to crawl down my dress mid ceremony. (true story - lesson learned - when scared of bugs, do not plan an outdoor wedding at a vineyard)
c. I just love to talk.
d. Where's my husband?

P.S. Is two months really an anniversary? Why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...