1.8.11

... only better

I read through most of Mama Pea's blog after finding out about it on Carrots N Cake. I loved the recipes and writing style so much that I went out to buy her cookbook that was released on Tuesday.



I spent the first part of my weekend reading through the cookbook. I was not disappointed at all! I love that every recipe includes a story!

Since it is a holiday today, B and I were at home and could make lunch together. At Force class this morning, all I could think about is Mama Pea's "Crack Wrap" so I knew that was on the menu for lunch. I picked up more mozzarella from the Italian Centre then came home to make an addictive lunch.

We decided to follow the recipe exactly for our first try. Spread homemade hummus (I promise its easy and better than store bought) on a multigrain tortilla shell, top with shredded mozzarella cheese, wrap up with ends tucked in, spray with Pam then cook like a grilled cheese!

I will admit... they were like crack... only better. Not that I would know what crack is like but you know what I mean.
What a great lunch for a holiday Monday! Time to go tackle the to-do list before a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...