26.8.11

In denial

As you may know, I read lots of blogs... fashion, food, life, exercise... everything! One things everyone is talking about is fall. I am still in denial that fall is near and want to embrace summer. Don't get me wrong, I love fall clothes and everything pumpkin but fall means something every different where I live. I do not wait for fall so I can wear layers... sometimes I need them in summer. It is never sweltering here and the heat does not really bother me. I would like summer to continue so I can continue to wear:



Instead ,this fall I will be wearing:



Maybe I can break some rules this fall with some transitional outfits:
Okay, only one rule! white pants and chambray


lots of layers and accessories

Who am I kidding... I will not be wearing shorts this fall. I will be way too cold! But its nice to dream. I am going to enjoy summer while it lasts, drink iced coffee, and eat dinner outside for a few more weeks. Then I may re-evaluate this whole idea of fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...