29.7.11

Leaf cup

On our recent trip to Reims, the hotel continental breakfast had a brand of tea I had never seen before: Leaf Cup by Ronnefeldt. In my typical style, I took a few extra tea bags so I could look up more about this brand when I got home. The features of this tea include:
● Individually wrapped in film packaging – keeps the flavour in.
● A large filter made of natural fibres – allows the flavour to develop fully.
● Instructions on how to make the tea on the packet in 8 languages.
● Explanatory pictograms on the film packaging.
● Straightforward to use – simply hook the label to the cup handle.

The tea was delicious! Actually I am drinking a cup of organic fruity white tea right now!
The best part about it... the label hooks on your handle for easy tea bag removal! I wonder if this idea will catch on  anywhere else. Maybe I can find this brand in Canada!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great observations regarding the LeafCup package. Note too that the label also contains valuable "steep time" information as well. The LeafCups are certainly a convenient method of preparing excellent tea. Should you ever require Ronnefeldt Tea in the United States feel free to reach out to us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...