7.6.11

The first... but not the last

Good morning!

Today is my first ever blog post. After months of reading blogs I have decided to start my own. I love reading blogs of fitness, fashion, personal improvement, and local events. I feel like I have gotten to know many bloggers through reading their blogs. As a newlywed, ok the wedding is in 11 days from when I am writing this, I wondered what am I going to do with my time now that the wedding is over? Blogging! I would love to start a blog, to share my thoughts with others, maybe provide some expertise, and get to know myself better. The experts always say the best way to stay accountable is to write everything down and tell others. Isn't a blog doing all of this at once?

I do have some personal goals. I would like to love 20 pounds, I want to run a 5km race (maybe a longer one someday), and I want to continue to improve my knitting skills so I can make more gifts for those I love. I do have tons of other goals, but I will share those as we go. You can hold me accountable and challenge me to continue to improve everyday and I can inspire you to do the same. Deal?

So how do I start my day? I always check my calendar, emails, and blogs. Okay, maybe I creep Facebook too. I tend to live a very busy lifestyle. I put everything in my calendar. I make tons of lists. I have a book in my purse with a to-do list, shopping lists, and goals. Lists are everywhere in my life.

Today's plan includes working all day, getting groceries (the first tuesday of the month is always 10% off so we go buy staples that will last the month), outdoor bootcamp class, and helping a friend plant flowers in her yard. Oh and my wedding day stationary should be ready to pick up from the printer tonight!

Here is my nemesis tonight:
Yup. 202 stairs! It would not be as bad if we did not run them at the end of a strength workout! I wonder what else I will have to do tonight? Plyometrics? Burpees? Running? Hills? Core? I love not knowing what the workout will be until it starts. I also love the challenge of this class... okay and my husband goes with me and I always try to beat him in everything I do. I am only slightly competitive!

Have a wonderful day.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...