15.6.11

A Confession

I may have a small confession to make...
It appears as though I am obsessed with crafting. Not only crafting, but going to Michaels on a daily basis with a 50% off coupon so get all of my craft supplies on sale. I may also take B with me so he can use a coupon too. Yes, I am driving him nuts! I am usually not this bad but considering the week before the wedding I have quite a few wedding related crafts to complete. My craft of choice (or leisure activity) is knitting.

I keep my knitting supplies here:
I also have a great container for all my knitting needles that my grandmother custom ordered for me. She is great for gifts like that! Last Christmas I got a yarn ball winder from B's aunt and uncle... hence why most of the yarn is nicely wound into a center pull ball.

I also have some half completed projects here:

Did you know old Lululemon bags are great for holding knitting projects?

When projects are complete, they can be found in multiple places until they are given away as gifts:
 

Does anyone else out there have a crafting obsession too?
After reading this I am too ashamed to display my scrapbooking, paper crafts, wrapping paper, and wedding craft supplies.

OBSESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...