9.7.14

veggie enchiladas

What do you do with leftover vegetables? Our fave things to do it make enchiladas! They fill you up, taste delicious, and make tons of leftovers for weekday lunches.

4c leftover vegetables

1 can red enchilada sauce

1 can green enchilada sauce

8 whole grain tortilla

2c grated cheese

 

Preheat oven to 350. Coat bottom of a baking dish with both red and green enchilada sauce. Dip tortilla in sauce, fill with 1/2c vegetables, roll and place in dish with seam down. Repeat until all ingredients are used up. Pour over remaining red and green enchilada sauce. Top with cheese. Bake in th oven for 25 minutes until heated through and cheese starts to brown. Enjoy!

 

6 comments:

  1. Leather jackets sale | Shop stylish jacket designers in biker, bomber & cropped styles. Buy luxury fashion brands at Jennifer Lawrence Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramma foundation is a company and a foundation that provide crack repair snow remove and gutter clean service. We are the crack repair foundation in Alberta Edmonton. We provide services like crack repair, gutter clean services, show removal, in short we are the foundation repair in Edmonton. If you are worried about the cracks on your home do not worry we are here to get it repair. If you are worried about snow on your roof, we can remove it. We are here to clean you gutter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article it is very helpful and informative melissa gimble schmigadoon vest
    content good work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post it is full of knowledge and inspiring hassie harrison yellowstone laramie denim jackets content good work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills scot eastwood puffer bomber jacket as well as with the layout on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better write my assignment for me right after checking your blogs. You have pay to write my assignment made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...