16.1.14

thoughts this week

I thought I would do something different today and share some of my current thoughts with you.

1. I am done my degree. Seriously. I thought I had one class left but I found out Tursday morning that I only needed 30 credit hours to graduate with a thesis based Master's degree. I already have 33 hours. Degree complete... I am degree only this semester and will still be graduating in May.
2. Since we were away for 2.5 weeks over Christmas we have now been receiving gifts from family on our doorstep and in our mailbox on a daily basis. It's always exciting to get something in the mail that is not a bill.
3. Class starts today. I am teaching 2 classes at LSU this semester so that shall keep me busy. Maybe I will share more about Pilates this semester with you.
4. Do you watch House of Cards? You should.
5. Back to number one. Did you know I already achieved one of my New Years resolutions? I wanted to graduate with a 4.0gpa. Since I am officially done my degree I have officially achieved that goal! Only 4 more to go!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...