Every times we head south to New Orleans we visit old faves, find some new amazing places, and fall in love with the historic city even more! Here are some highlights from our trip:
1. The Royal Omni New Orleans: we got a killer deal on our hotel during their black friday sale! The room was the perfect size, the view was beautiful, and the rooftop pool was very nice... but too cold to go in!
2. Crossant D'or: french style lunch just blocked from our hotel!
3. Orleans Grapevine: Its our new fave wine bar! We have been here before but this time the service was even more amazing and the food was delish!
4. Tableau by Dickie Brennan: We love to sit upstairs in the bar. They have a great wine list and bar menu. The poutine was really good... think french onion soup inspired poutine!
5. Slice on Magazine Street: We has some very unique pizza on my new fave street in New Orlenas!
Did you notice we spent 3 days in New Orleans and did not set foot on Bourbon Street? Yup, our hotel was only 2 blocks away but we always ended up going in a different direction. We did not do this on purpose but it seemed like a whole new city!
I promise we did more than eat in NOLA. We also walked a ton, shopped, and relaxed after a busy semester!
Have a great day!
P.S. Happy birthday Grandma!