Good morning and happy Friday! It's been a busy week but I got a lot done so every moment was worth it. Almost everything I accomplished was school related... it's the name of the game these days. Here's what I have been up to this week:
1. I love when the weekend starts with a margarita. There should be laws to ensure this happens more often.
2. Brussel sprouts + blue cheese = heaven in a bowl.
3. I had leftover broccoli slaw pasta all week, it was delicious. You need to make it sometime.
4. All of my smoothies this week included 1/4 of an avocado. Avocado + blueberries are a great combo.
5. Did I mention avocado also goes well with mango, pineapple, and spinach?
6. I baked an egg in a portobello mushroom. Check back for the recipe on Monday!
7. "Swimming lessons" in Pilates this week... we focused on posterior chain exercises... you know, those core muscles we tend to neglect.
8. iOS 7.0 I am so scared of you. I heard the new apple operating system is great but has some glitches. Hopefully they will be fixed by next week!
Have a great weekend! This weekend I want to focus on writing part of my thesis, completing the first section of a paper for class, and planning another paper. I may also need to find time to make a few new recipes, relax at the pool (even though they claim a cold front is coming through on Saturday), and do some shopping.