26.7.13

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! Guess what! Summer semester is over! All I have left is to enter grades and a final exam on Wednesday! It was a busy 7 weeks but we survived. Now I am counting down to leave for a 2 week vacation in a week! Here is what I have been up to this week:

1. My Sperry sandals broke last weekend. I originally purchased them on onlineshoes.com so I called to see what they could do since $90 sandals should not fall apart within 3 months. The customer service was amazing. We decided the best idea would be to buy the shoes again as they were on sale. So I bout the new ones for $20 less then used a prepaid shipping label to return the old ones for a full refund. I had my new shoes by last Friday so I did not even need to survive a week without my fave sandals. Now that is customer service.

2. Fave smoothie this week: strawberry, peanut butter, vanilla. Yum!

3. Whole Foods makes the best breakfast wraps. This was a great treat on Saturday morning.

4. I just picked up two books from the library I have been dying to read. Summer vacation cannot start soon enough! The hardest decision will be which to read first.

It's supposed to be beautiful this weekend. You will find me studying by the pool! Have a great weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...