4.7.13

inspired by

Happy Independence Day! 
Personally, I am proud to be Canadian. I mean, I did sport a red & white outfit on Canada Day this year. Though I live in the USA (but am not American), I am still very inspired by the colors red, white & blue. The combo is great for summer. When going through my Pinterest page earlier this week when trying to decide what to wear, I realized I have tons of this combo pinned for inspiration.


1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

I will probably wear green today. Why? I love green. I also love pink, purple, white & black. Its not about what color you wear one day per year. Its about being accepting of our differences and embracing what makes us unique. If only it was that simple...

Have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...