17.7.13

30" please

I have been in the market for some new accessories. Why? Because its summer. I really do not have a reason, but that's okay. I have wanted a new necklace for a while... a long one with a turquoise stone to be exact. I finally found one I liked online and contacted the designer to make sure they could make it longer so it was exactly what I wanted. I had an answer within 10 minutes that it would not be a problem to include a longer chain. Success! I ordered the turquoise one on a 30" chain for $24!



I hope my new necklace arrives in time for our vacation in a few weeks. I really like the J.Crew tassel necklace too. I think they would look great layered together. The other one I have had my eye on is an initial necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...