Happy Friday! The days have been going by really quickly... I guess that's what happens when you only get 4 weeks between semesters. Or maybe I am just getting old and this comes with age. Here's a quick recap of my week:
1. Timmy's peppermint tea... so yummy!
2. Jealous of my Croc's? Clearly I have amazing style while hanging out in my parents backyard.
3. The "puppy"ratzi was hard at work. Ahhh! I just love dogs!
4. Check out my straight hair! It did it last long when I got home but it was nice to have a break from my curly locks.
5. Roasted veggie pizza in Chicago! The broccoli was amazing.
6. I needed a quick dinner so we stopped by Zoe's for a Greek pita and slaw. Yum!
7. I made it home!
8. Lean, clean & green! I was really feeling breakfast for dinner so I had scrambled eggs, sautéed kale, and tomato slices last night. Eggs are such a great option for any meal.
This weekend we are going to NOLA for B's cousin's graduation ceremony, to watch the Dali Lama speak, and for a dinner out with family. Other than that its just the usual: going to the pool, meal planning, grocery shopping and planning my upcoming week! Next week I am back to working, volunteering, and working on my thesis!