20.11.12

Vivaaaaa Las Vegas!

We spent the weekend in Vegas for a family weekend. It was a great time and we really enjoyed seeing my fmaily.

 Lunch in Houston! We love Le Grand Comptoir wine bar. They have excellent food, this time I choose the margarita pizza and a glass of red wine.

I love all the sights in Vegas. There is just so much to see and do. Here is the Bellagio fountains, The Strip, the view out our window at Mandalay Bay, driving past In N Out Burger, and Excalibur!

Some views from the wedding! Okay, only 2 pre and one post since we got told to put our cameras away.

All of my outfits except for the last day when I forgot to utilize the room mirror. Notice a trend... I think everything I wore was from J.Crew!

Finally, Some instas! 
Our cute plane! 
A pineapple and rum.
The great decor at the Las Vegas airport.
A ham and pineapple pizza that completed my weekend. We got to the stand right before close so we bought 1 and got 3 free! LOVE free pizza!
Some football on TV... there is a new NFL team called the bumble bees!
A view of Houston out the window.

That's it friends. That was our quick weekend away in Vegas. I could go back to that city so many times. There are so many pools to hang out in, so many shows to see, and lots of great restaurants. Now to plan our next vacation... we leave in less than a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...