13.7.12

InstaFriday

Feeling a bit under the weather this week so I am going to keep it short.

 1. My new fave lunch. Whole Foods daily bread, tomato slices, pepper, blue cheese crumbles, clover sprouts, and some cheddar slices. All melted under the broiler. 2. Thank you to my colleagues who like to feed my addiction. Crazy kids claim they got these as gifts but never to go SB. How is that possible? 3. My Zumba outfit earlier this week... all Lulu... all the time. 4. Dinner one night this week. Whole foods sausages, roasted broccoli, and marinated cheesy tomatoes. Yum.

5. A late night pizza date with B, in the comfort of our own home, with Annie's organic pizza of course! 6. It has been years since I have had tapioca pudding. What a treat! 7. This is how we Sonic. 8. Did this answer Monday's post? Got it on sale and loving its verastility. It is oh so comfy, but can be dressed up for work!

Time to tackle the to-do list before the weekend arrives. I have lots to get done today and need to find time to workout. Also, what are you doing between 12pm and 3 pm today? SB is giving away free tall sizes of their new refresher beverages. You know I will be there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...