29.5.12

Crafting

Sometimes a girl just has to craft. I am not a big fan of terra cotta pots but I found one in my shed that was the perfect size for the succulent B bought me. With some inspiration from Pinterest and the cute pots I saw at West Elm and Crate & Barrel, I knew I could transform my boring terra cotta pot into something beautiful.

 

All I had to do was tape off the top using painter's tape, spray it with about 3 coats of yellow spray paint, and wait for it to dry!


I love the yellow with my recovered chairs in my sun room and the contrast of the glossy yellow against the matte terra cotta.
Its the small touches that are really finalizing my sunroom... the succulent and pot are one of them! I just love crafting so much. I think this turned out much better than something I could buy in a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...