2.12.11

InstaFriday

I love InstaFriday! Its a great way to talk about my week without writing long blog posts... especially when we have been so busy lately.

I love popcorn on Sunday evenings. We make ours in the whirley pop... so much better than microwave. 

Along with moving comes selling lots of furniture. We sold our bed frame earlier this week. My feng shui in the bedroom was off. I barely slept the first night. I am back to normal now. It is kind of weird sleeping on the floor but it is only for a few weeks.

Birthday flowers I received from a colleague in March. Just call me Mrs. Green Thumb as it is still growing flowers! I love the crisp white of this one. I am so ready for year round gardening in Baton Rouge.

I have been so busy lately I have not even perused through the latest j Crew catalog. Must get to this soon...

Had the feature salad from The Greenhouse this week. Delish! I cannot remember exactly what was in it (spinach, onion, mushroom, shrimp, cheese and an amazing dressing). Have you even been?

I have been working on a scarf for a colleague this past week. I hope to finish it this weekend. I am loving the pattern and color.  Also, I just read on Only Here for the Food that there is a fabric store downtown called Sig Plach Couturier & Fabrics. I hope to go there this weekend to find buttons for my creation.

Had to run to SB this morning. All Christmas blend coffees are on sale, today only! The 12 days of holiday gift giving are here!

We are having dinner with friends tonight. I am bringing a blueberry saskatoon crisp. I have a ton of frozen berries we need to eat before we move! Anyone have any other ideas of things I could make with berries?

Have a great weekend! Enjoy the abnormally warm weather if  you are in my neck of the woods.


P.S. I take all my photos using the instagram ap on the iPhone 4S.

1 comment:

  1. Blueberries are good with yogurt as a snack!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...