5.12.11

A delicious weekend

This past weekend we made some amazing food. One of which being bison lasagna:
I would love to share the recipe with you but unfortunately I do not have a recipe. It was layers of noodles, homemade tomato sauce, ground bison, and mozzarella cheese. Really, we like to work without recipes most days, sorry! Does this make me a terrible blogger? The inspiration for this meal was emptying the freezer and pantry... we had everything we needed except cheese so it was very simple to make.

We also enjoyed our lasagna with a bottle of 2007 Old Vines Foch from Quail's Gate. It was a rich and delicious combination.
Have you ever tried wine from Quail's Gate? I highly recommend it. They are one of my favorite wine producers... and of course they are from my favorite region, the Okanagan!

Others things accomplished this weekend:
all Christmas gifts purchased and wrapped
2 killer workouts
completed 2 knitting projects
donated some old items to Goodwill that will not be making the move
& dinner with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...