11.7.11

Steeps Tea House

A few weeks ago, we went to Steeps Tea House on a chilly summer evening with friends E & T.

 I love that they have 150 different kinds of loose leaf tea. Everyone can try their own choice in a mini french press! I do not remember my choice that evening, but  I do remember it was flavorful and warm, just how I wanted it. Okay, I did have to wait for it to cool off to "princess temperature". You also get to choose your own tea cup at Steeps which can be a topic of conversation.

When asked why I choose this cup here was my answer: I like that is has a location rather than just a random pattern. I feel like it means the cup has come from somewhere rather that just placed in a collection. I like that is has trees which represent long term growth and purple flowers that appear as though they just bloomed.

Deep? Okay maybe not, but I liked my choice of cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...